Florida Heat & Air’s USA Maintenance Program is designed to potentially reduce expensive repairs and will help keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible for your comfort and energy savings.
Seasonal HVAC System Maintenance Program
HVAC System Check- Up
Looking for the right HVAC system check-up services in the industry? We offer some of the best services and promise to deliver on our word. We understand how stressful it can be if your system fails or starts having problems. If your system encounters a problem or you need it replaced, we have some of the best technicians for the work.
We also provide Thermostat installation, and the service takes an average time of 1 hour. For the pricing of the Thermostat installation service, also feel free to call and inquire. All our technicians are certified and provide you with reliable services that you will end up loving.
What Is Included In Our Seasonal Maintenance Plan?
Our USA Maintenance program provides you with a 16 point system inspection performed by our certified technicians. Additional and upgraded filter services are available upon request. Our USA Maintenance Program Includes:
- 10% Off All Repairs
- Discounted Service Calls
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean & Flush Drain Line
- Inspect ALL Electrical Connections
- Inspect Blower Motor
- Inspect Condenser Motor
- Check Operating Pressures
- Check Starting Capacitors
- Check Heater Operation
- Monitor Voltage & Amperage
- Lubricate ALL Moving Parts
- Check Operating Pressures
- Check Thermostat Operations
- Replace/Clean Filter (Owner Supplied)
NO OVERTIME FEES FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS
3 Year VIP Maintenance
$ 549*6 Prepaid Tune Ups
*Investment price for the first system. Each additional system at the same location when purchased with the 1st system is $494.
2 Year VIP MaintenanceMost Popular
$ 378*4 Prepaid Tune Ups
*Investment price for the first system. Each additional system at the same location when purchased with the 1st system is $340.
1 Year VIP Maintenance
$ 199*2 Prepaid Tune Ups
*Investment price for the first system. Each additional system at the same location when purchased with the 1st system is $179.
$ 115*1 Prepaid Tune Ups
*Investment price for the first system. Each additional system at the same location when purchased with the 1st system is $105.
Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Plan
Preventive maintenance provides assurance to an optimal working condition and preserves the lifespan of the equipment. Preventive maintenance plan may cause a small delay in the production of the equipment, but cannot be compared to downtime which is caused by the breaking down of the equipment.
Let’s have a look at these advantages...
- Decreases equipment downtime and also reduces the high number of repairs.
- Improve the quality conditions and safety of everyone else.
- No overtime cost and is quite economical as it is a scheduled basis, unlike an actual breakdown which might lead to hours of repair and huge service costs.
- Increases the life expectancy of the equipment as well as help in conservation.
What Makes Up A Good Maintenance Provider?
- Licensed– a good company needs to have a legal license for operating to show that they are legitimate.
- Positive Reviews– a good service provider company should have positive reviews from previous customers, and those customers should also be the ones to refer others to them. Positive reviews show that the company provides the best services.
- Accessible– a good service provider company needs to have an address or online presence to be easily accessible by customers. They should also have reliable customer support in order to cater to their clients accordingly.
- Experience– a good service provider company needs to have relevant experience in the field where they are operating in. This gives customers the assurance they are in good hands and that all their needs will be met in the right way.