So, what exactly is the difference between an HVAC seasonal tune-up and preventative maintenance? HVAC seasonal tune-up and preventative maintenance are the two key factors to consider if you want your equipment functioning well.
Regular preventative maintenance is quite essential because it helps your equipment stay comfortable, helps in reducing your energy bills, as well as cleaning indoor air. Maintenance also helps increase the lifespan of your HVAC system. Usually, the lifespan of most air conditioners is 15 years. However, one thing you need to know is that you should ensure your air conditioning system to be serviced by HVAC experts to ensure it is in safe hands to last longer. This is what happens during preventative maintenance;
- Checking for any oil leaks
- Shaft bearings and lube motor if required
- Checking for any vibrations or noise
- Thermostat inspection
- Inspection of the compressor operation pressures
- Servicing of the electric heat strips if needed
- Inspection of all the wiring and electrical connections
- Cleaning of the condenser coil if required
- Inspection of all fan motors and compressors
- Testing and inspection of safety controls
HVAC Seasonal Tune-Up
HVAC seasonal tune-up is entirely different from preventative maintenance. So, what does HVAC seasonal tune-up entail? Here are some of the things involved;
- Inspection of contacts, relays, wiring, and capacitors; this helps in avoiding expensive repairs in case of breakdowns.
- Outdoor disconnect inspectionChecking and making sure that the condensate drainer is clear
- Checking if the evaporator coil is clean
- Cleaning and inspection of the condenser
- Lubricating and inspecting the blades and condenser fan motors
- Checking the compressor amp during startup
- Also, checking other things in the HVAC system to ensure it is safe so that everything runs efficiently.
If you are in the state of Florida in the Southwest area, we have an excellent solution for you because here at Florida Heat and Air company; we offer these services and much more. Our company has been around for more than 20 years, having been founded back in 1989. We have managed to maintain an excellent reputation by providing customers with some of the best services in the industry. Our prices are also very fair and affordable, and we believe in the old-fashioned, high-quality professional customer service.
Fort Myers Florida HVAC Services
Having been in the industry for many years, we have been known to offer some of the best services, and we have managed to do this by putting a high-level standard of integrity that all our technicians must follow when it comes to serving our customers. We also have excellent and highly trained professionals working for us, and this has made us stand out from other companies in the market. Check out some of the services we provide.
Air conditioning services
A/C repair and installation- we repair air conditioners, and we take an average of 2 hours to complete. We also provide installation services for air conditioners, and this usually takes 24 hours to complete the work.
Heat pump repair and installation- we provide heat pump repair which also takes an average time of 2 hours to complete. For heat pump installation it takes 24 hours to complete.
Other services include
Ductless A/C repair and installation- we also provide ductless A/C repair and installation services. For Ductless repair services, it takes an average time of 3 hours while installation average of 8 hours to complete. HVAC system check-up we provide HVAC system check-up which is done by our very best technicians who come to inspect and ensure your system is working well and in good condition. Thermostat installation- we also install thermostats, and the work takes an average of 1 hour to complete. USA maintenance plan– we offer a VIP maintenance policy which you can reach out to us and inquire on how you can be part of it.
Why Choose Our Services?
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider choosing our services.
- 24/7 customer support- we provide reliable customer support that is available 24/7 so in case of any emergencies be sure that we will be there to help.
- Professional technicians- we have some of the most skilled and highly qualified technicians that provide nothing but the best services to our customers.
- We also offer rebates, financing, and warranties.
Don’t sweat the small stuff! Give us a call and let us show you what good old-fashion customer service and quality work feels like.